Saturday 3 May 2014

SOME MORE CRAFTY MAKES.



A 6x6 card I made using the "Simply Susan" set of stamps again from HOTP. Part number: 4101123
Te sentiment stamps is also HOTP from their "Birthday Cheer" range. Part number: 4101137
I layered each panel with foam pads  to give them some dimension, it looks like my matting is off but I swear it's the lighting.  :0)



I made these little Japanese bookmarks a few months ago after watching a video on YouTube and getting some inspiration.
They're very easy to make and I think they're really cute and they were certainly popular with friends who requested more of them after I gave these out.

A simple A6 card made using stamps from HOTP (Simply Susan) , I used masking tape to mask off an area before stamping the vertical swirls. I really do like this set and seem to be using often.


These two cards were made were both made using Sizzix Framelits dies - Triple Fancy Frame Flip-its code: 659176.
These are great because they even have the dies to cut the patterned paper of your choice to to size that fit on your card perfectly.

The butterflies are dies from HOTP. "3 Butterflies and 2 Shadows" Part number: 410532.
On the butterfly card I used foam pads to attach the sentiments to the back of the card.



A simply stamped 8x4 card which I coloured using pastel Promarkers The butterflies stamps are from HOTP and are called "Butterflies" Part number: 4101148
The sentiment is from HOTP  "Birthday Cheer" range. Part number: 4101137

Such an easy, simple card to make but I think it's quite striking.

Vince :0)x




6 comments:

  1. You have been busy Vince, love all of your cards, but your little Japanese bookmarks are delightful.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all Vince but the top one is my fav!!! Hope youand Fab have a great bank holiday weekend, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. More stunners and I too love the bookmarks - clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you go! You are 'cookin with gas' and super prolific right now Vince! Will have to hunt down the video on the Japanese Bookmarks - that makes an awesome card and gift in one. I am also really drawn to the two CAS cards you made with the masking technique and the Butterflies... both eye catching in their delightful simplicity - nicely done!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Cards, i love the Japanese Bookmarks. Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Japanese bookmarks are so clever, I host many Japanese exchange students and they often bring little bookmarks like this over as gifts for friends and yours look exactly like them.
    I love the black and white Birthday card made with what looks like border stamps so simple and effective and would make a great masculine birthday design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I moderate all my comments so they might not be published straight away, but be patient I do check them daily. X Vince

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin