Thursday 22 September 2011

Halloween Owl Close Up Card


Halloween is on the way once again so I decided to use Amanda's wonderful OWLS to make another Halloween card.


Halloween and Christmas cards are my favourite cards to make.

After printing the owls out onto card I coloured them using Promarkers and added glitter to the eyes, cloak and collar of the owls.

The BACKGROUND PAPER was cut to size edged with a black ink pad to make it darker and added it to the black 5"X5" card, finally I foam mounted the owls and sentiment.

Thank you for looking.

Vince :0)x

Card Designer - Vince Ballard.
Digi images & Background paper - Amanda Marks.
Coloured with Promarkers.
Sentiment Stamp - Stamps of life - "Owls2love".


10 comments:

  1. Great card, Vince - love those owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owls, Vince, and esp. love how you've shaded the edges of the background paper to blend right into the black background ... looks very SPOOKY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is so amazing....and I so love that purple do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I commented on this, maybe it was on FB. Anyway, this is a favorite so far from what I have seen you do. I adore this card and your design. Perfect!
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Vince, I love this card - it made me smile.
    The colouring is wonderful and the background is just right - please may I have purple hair? Lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! I love owls and I love Halloween too! Very cool card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, these are so different and make you laugh as soon as you see them! I love them all:)

    Its lovely to see cards made by a man. You see and craft in such a different way to us ladies. As I said to Fab, its VERY refreshing!
    love
    michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fantastic...love it :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love owls and I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! I love how you put it together with that background paper! So perfect! Will have to get that paper pack. This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I moderate all my comments so they might not be published straight away, but be patient I do check them daily. X Vince

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin